Monday, July 9, 2012

Welcome to my Blog!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Rebecca Robinson. Design has always been a passion of mine. We moved around a lot when I was young. At every new place, I was drawing up the furniture plans and rearranging rooms. I also got my love for thrifting from my mother. I like taking ordinary or old things and repurposing them to something new.

I graduated from O'More College of Design, with a Bachelor's in Interior Design. After completing an internship at Fox Ridge Homes designing model homes, I went into retail, managing a team of designers, warehouse personnel, and all store operations for Storehouse Furniture. Design Interventions was started in 2006 specializing in quaint commercial and high-end residential design.
Residing in Nashville, TN, I'm a mother of two boys, and have a wonderful husband. I am truly blessed!

My goal for this blog is to share tips and tricks from my trade, latest trends, and all things design. I hope you will come along with me on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment